It’s not a debate if only one side gets a hearing. The mainstream media promotes a culture of death, and BioDebate gives YOU the opportunity to use the power of video to promote a culture of life.
The BDF BioDebate project has just begun to post videos on a variety of life issues, so sign up to be notified of new postings.
USE YOUR VOICE: Make a comment below the video, or forward the video to your friends. Your comment may receive rebuttals, but you will have planted a seed of truth.
Bioethics Defense Fund attorneys Nikolas T. Nikas and Dorinda C. Bordlee present a break down of the annual, monthly, daily and hourly rate of abortion. The mission of BDF is to use the law in the service of human life.
“The most dangerous place in America is in the womb.” This short video confirms this tragic fact, but we must remember that together we can make a difference. Together, we can save lives and change hearts and minds.
Policy leaders may contact us for a free consultation on how to draft, present committee testimony, and promote media on life-affirming legislation in your state.
Contact the attorneys of Bioethics Defense Fund to schedule a media interview or dynamic speaker for your law school, university, church or civic group on the topics of:
- Abortion and the Supreme Court (How Roe Ruined Romance)
- Ultrasound Before Abortion legislation: Saving Lives, Empowering Women
- Human Cloning and Embryonic Stem Cell Research: What Everyone Should Know
- End of Life issues: Euthanasia and Physician-Assisted Suicide
- Obamacare: Abortion Funding and Healthcare Rationing Risks
- Healthcare Rights of Conscience
- Legislation and Morality
Nikolas T. Nikas
Dorinda C. Bordlee
For the latest on BDF news and views, go to http://bdfbuzz.wordpress.com.
- Learn more: Pro-woman, Pro-Life Educational Resources
Pregnant and Need Help? You have Options!
In this 3 1/2 minute video, BDF attorney Dorinda Bordlee debunks President Obama’s double talk on the issue of public funding of abortion in proposed healthcare reform.
- More Info: BDF’s YourHealthcare411.com website covers abortion and end-of-life rationing in Obamacare proposals.
BDF’s Dorinda Bordlee explains how “by the Secretary” is in the House bill 179 times, thus giving vast power to the Department of Health to determine the details behind closed doors.
Will Obamacare have “death panels”? The Obama-backed House Health care bill, HR 3200, contained something more subtle but just as dangerous – Government regulated “End of Life Consultations” for Medicare patients. Learn the facts here and at YourHealthcare411.com.
What will government regulated end of life counseling look like? A clue is the booklet now used by the Obama V.A. for war vets. See page 21 of “Your Life, Your Choices,” which asks whether certain circumstances make your life “not worth living.“
- Printable .pdf: End-of-Life Consultations: Coercive Self-Rationing?
Bioethics Defense Fund is unique public interest law firm because we put the power of the law in the service of the dignity of human life.
BDF lawyers Nikolas T. Nikas and Dorinda C. Bordlee lead efforts to advocate against the human rights violations of:
- abortion and its impact on women;
- human cloning and embryo destructive stem cell research; and
- euthanasia, healthcare rationing, and physician-assisted suicide.
Here’s a short video that gives an overview of why the human right to life is worth fighting for:
We welcome your comments and respectful debate!
This video raises important questions for debate in the life issues. Learn the human rights answers about abortion, human cloning and embryonic stem cell research, healthcare rights of conscience and end of life decisions at Bioethics Defense Fund.